10/19/2006

 

The 2006 NLCS Game 6: Mets 4, Cards 2

"I can recall nothing else that I have coveted for two decades (what else is there that can reasonably be coveted for that long?), nor can I recall anything else that I have desired as both man and boy. So please, be tolerant of those who describe a sporting moment as their best ever. We do not lack imagination, nor have we had sad and barren lives; it is just that real life is paler, duller, and contains less potential for unexpected delirium." - Nick Hornby, Fever Pitch

And last night's game makes can make it all the fucking sweeter tonight.

Go Cards.

Go Soup.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."