10/30/2006

 

Oh, That Tyler Johnson! He's Incorrigible!

I'll write something more for tomorrow morning -- honestly, my head is still awrapped in joy --my brain is still swimming in beers, champagne, and pinot.

Scenario... does not... compute... Scenario... does not... compute...

But I did want to drop this gem on you from yesterday's victory rally:

"I would also like to say that I was not personally responsible for the actions of Tyler Johnson and Chris Duncan between the hours of midnight and six on Saturday morning." - Tony La Russa, in what I believe has to be the quote of the year.

Also, the irony that Tony, a guy who wears sunglasses at night as if he was some sort of biker/vampire/Corey Hart combination, was not sporting shades on what was indubitably the brightest day in recent memory, is not lost on me.

Labels:


Comments:
Oh man, the mental imagine of Duncan getting a lap dance is causing me to laugh violently right now. For some reason (probably because he runs into walls for no reason just trying to catch fly balls) I think he would fall out of his chair, knocking over dozens of waitresses and dancers in the process.
 
"Mental imagine?"

I'm an idiot.
 
Don't forget about the chewed tobacco burrito that he would leave on the floor after the fall.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."