8/06/2004

 

The Saddest Day of My Life

August 6th will no longer be the day after my birthday. It is now the day the music died.Funk legend Rick James, who once uttered the famous quote "FUCK YOUR COUCH!", for which this website is named after, has passed away at the age of 56.
Schockingly, he died of reported "natural" causes. Are you kidding me? Superfreak never did a natural thing in his entire life. NATURAL CAUSES! FUCK THAT! When Rick James dies, it's supposed to be an all out affair, I'm talking Goodyear Blimp, baby! Give me eight hookers, six pounds of blow, and a card game gone wrong! I want Cory Feldman at the party when Rick James dies!
Natural causes. This sucks.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040806/D849TMIO0.html


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."