1/16/2005

 

You're Not An Astronaut...Neither Am I

Whoa, Nellie! It's been a while! Here's whats popping.

While driving back and forth from Saint Louis to Peoria over the last few weeks, I listend to the following CD's:

Phish- Billy Breathes
Nick Drake- Pink Moon
The Killers- Randoms
Nas- Illmatic
Some weird CD by The White Stripes
Cat Stevens- Greatest Hits
Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms
Dr Dre- Chronic 2001
Rolling Stones- Exile on Main Street

What does that list say about me? Maybe I'm a little too eclectic. Pick a fucking genre dude.

For crying out loud. I mean, Nas and Dire Straits? Fuck.
___________________________________________________________

As you may or may not know, The Surreal Life on VH1 is unbelievable.

I mean Flavor Flav and some man-chick getting baby-making close? Wow.

The best part of the show? You and your friends sitting around and picking your all-time personal (super-awesome-ultimate-favorite) Surreal Life house.
My house:
1) Harriet Tubmann
2) The Ultimate Warrior
3) Anna Nicole Smith
4) Ghandi
5) Morganna the Kissing Bandit
6) President Rutherford B. Hayes
7) Just some random coke-whore
8) Mr. Belvadeire
9) The guy from the "Micro Machine" commercials
10) Aunt Jemima

With special guest host Mike Tyson.

Thats my show.
Please feel free to come up with your dream house.
__________________________________________________________________
If you think that's a time killer...think about this:

The debate (still) rages:

Which was the better spin-off:

Family Matters

or

Just The Ten Of Us

Let me know.

Late.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."