2/04/2005

 

Best. Weekend. Ever.

The kegs are on ice.

Four car loads of people are en-route to my house leaving from the Four major cornerstones of the midwest (Peoria, Chicago, Bloomington, and , well... Peoria again. )

I've got two pots of gumbo, a vat of chili, 22 sandwiches, and a giant bowl of Sangria ready for whomever, whenever.

Why?

Oh, I don't know...maybe because this might just be THE best weekend ever.

Saturday - Mardi Gras. 'Nuff Said.

(But if you need an explanation: it's 500,000 people in my neighborhood. Most drunk. Some topless. The party starts at 8 am. Yeah, that's some fun times. )

Sunday - Super Biz-owl. Drinking my hangover away, grubbing down some chili, and watching some American style football.

To top it all off...no homework for Monday.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."