2/19/2005

 

These Thirteen Things I know Are True

Maybe it's just me...but...

I don't care who you are, what you do, or where you come from...if you're a man and can't work a book of matches....I do not want to know you.

It doesn't matter how hard I try...I will never have more fun than I did when I was 21.

It's weird...I've gone to church only twice in the last two years, but I refuse to eat meat on Fridays during Lent...as if that will be my "get out of Hell free" card upon my demise.

My "Mike Shannon #19" StL Cardinals jersey will be THE coolest jersey at Busch Stadium this summer.

You think you don't like:
Bruce Springsteen? Listen to "Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street
"Elton John? Listen to "Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters"
U2? Listen to "One"
All preconceived notions will be changed.

Hey Hardees...not every sandwhich has to be a "Monster" something.

Smashing Pumpkins...overated? or Underated? You decide.

Bob Marley was right.

Americans wearing other countries soccer jerseys...that's going to be huge in '05.

I will probably never be happy with anything I do in life...but if I ever see a poster of me for sale at "Spencers"...I will disapear forever. Nothing beats that.

What was Bob Marley right about? Try everything.

It's official...talking about "Napolean Dynamite" is now better than actually watching the movie.

If it's 1:30 in the morning and you're thinking about your ex...yeah, that's a bad night.

Comments:
I can honestly say that you are 100% right about nearly everything you said. Whatever that means. I just got back from "Electricladyland" and your email doesn't work. The picture is still up in the lobby, and I'm thinking of selling pencil shavings to Topo for some extra cash. Steve says hi. blankminde@fastmail.fm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."