7/15/2005

 

Ahhhh....America

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it...We've got a great little country here. Let's see:
Freedom of the press? Check.
Freedom to assemble? Check.
Freedom of speech? Check.
Freedom to drink 16 Natural Lights while playing RBI Baseball with a buddy? Not so fast

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=920645

Now, I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, but if you're a true American, like Mr. Eric Laverriere, you will support his cause.

Write to the Chief of Police in Portland, Maine, or to the U.S. District Court in Boston, fuck man, do something.

Because if a man can't get black-out drunk in the privacy of his own home, then I'm afraid that the terrorists have already won.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."