7/13/2005

 

Dang It

I used to pride myself on being one of the hippest people I know as far as new music acts are concerned...but apparently I've been living in a cave, on Mars, with my fingers in my ears, screaming at myself "LA LA LA LA LAAAA" over and over because somehow I've been missing out on theses guys:

http://www.shoutoutlouds.com/

They've had an album out for a month and a half and I didn't know about it?

Check 'em out right now, then come back and continue reading this post...

.....


.....


[intermission]


....


....



As disappointed as you may be in me for not recomending these guys sooner, I can honestly say that I am 20 X more disappointed at myself.

For shame, Mr. Fritz, for shame.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."