1/17/2006

 

I'm Out.


I'm closing up shop and getting ready to head out the door. Thirteen hours from right now, I'll be hopping in the car and heading for the airport. Next stop, Drunksville.

If I make it back alive (and that may very well be a huge if) I promise you a complete and thorough re-cap.

And if you think I'm not pulling out this trick while I'm on the beach, you're out of your mind (thanks for the idea, Ace.)
-------------------------

Also, the Cardinals just re-did Jason Marquis' contract, giving him $5.15 Mil+ this upcoming season.

This new deal makes Jason the highest paid Jewish pitcher who had a losing record last year in all of the major leagues.

Congrats, Jase.
-------------------------

Hasta la vista, babies.

Comments:
Have fun, Al.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."