1/17/2006

 

You Have Got To Be Fucking Kidding Me

With an appreciative tip o' the cap to Rob The Bouncer over at Clublife, I give you these guys.

Rob has basically made his mark on these here Internets writing about the clubers and ass-hats who regularly visit the club in which he works. I have been reading his blog for about a year or so now (and if you are not already, I highly suggest that you do) and whenever he has written about club patrons I have always pictured the typical "striped shirt guy" and "$30,000 Millionaires" which I all too frequently run across here in the Loo.

While I don't particularly care for those fellas, I always wondered why Rob got himself all worked up while dealing with them. As it turns out, he is dealing with a different beast altogether: Guidos.

Shit, if I even had to look at (let alone deal with) these guys every day at work, I would have offed myself years ago.

Good. Lord. (note - both links have sound. Awful, awful sound.)

More power to ya, Rob. You're a stronger man than I.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."