3/08/2006

 

Please?

The more and more I think about, the more I really really really want Scott Speizio on this year's Cardinals squad. Sure, he had a putrid year last year, but he's heating up down in Jupiter, Fl. and man, oh man, he seems like he'd be seriously entertaining to follow this year.

Also, he has this tattoo:

Which is just unbelievably awesome.

So, please, Walt Jocketty, Tony LaRussa, Tom Brunansky...somebody...please let this guy make the team.

[it should be noted that this post is only up because Julia (and I'm pretty sure she runs redbirdbrain, too, but i can't prove it) didn't know about SS's tattoo, and, well, I find it hilarious.]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."