5/31/2006

 

At Long Last

The most random google search of all time which led somebody to this here corner of the Internets:



saw dennis quaid at the dairy queen


I have no idea where this purveyor of cyberspace was hoping to go, but I hope The FYC helped them out in their chase and that their night ended with them being better informed on the desert habits of our Hollywood stars.

I do, however, sit here perplexed as to why anyone wants to know about seeing the guy from "The Rookie" eating a tiny scoop of ice cream out of a tiny plastic Seattle Mariners cap (which I presume is what he was doing at the DQ) and, in turn, I am in need of a good dandruff shampoo and an italian beef sandi.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."