9/21/2006

 

Boxen. I bought 2 boxen of doughnuts.

I was doing my daily morning virtual-newspaper reading (another productive day at the office!) and I stumbled across a little interview in my hometown rag with comedian extraordinaire Brian Regan. Apparently, he's doing a show this Sunday in Peoria.

I wont be able to make it -- even if I was in P-Town this weekend, I would probably be busy nursing a wicked hangover after drinking canned domestics and talking about Tom Skerritt's rugged good looks Saturday night at my grade school's yearly Fall Festival (We are the TIGERS!) -- but I encourage anyone who lives in a town that he (Regan, not that handsome bastard Tom Skerritt) is stopping through to check him out (St Louis' show sold out pretty fast, luckily I caught him when he came into town a year or so back and got my fix o' funny).

(Also, congratulations. You just read the longest run-on sentence ever.)

You shant be disappointed.

Amazingly, the man has been making me laugh consistently for fifteen years now. And with Mitch tragically no longer with us, I think he's the strongest comic who still regularly tours.




You're problem!


Comments:
THE BIG YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN! THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS THE ONE THAT THEY CALL THE SUN!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."