9/14/2006

 

?s

Three things have been bothering me for quite some time, and I could probably find out the answers to all three of them on wikipedia in about five minutes, but instead I like to ponder them as if they're unanswerable Ray Mysterios of the universe:

1) How do people in China use a computer? What do their keyboards look like?

2) Can blind people type? On a typewriter?

3) Do people who were born deaf have an inner monologue? What does it sound like?

Sorry, I just needed to throw those out there...

Comments:
3) They have closed captioning.
 
re: 1)

there ya go
 
I've always wondered if a blind person takes LSD, would they see things or just think they see things?

On a totally serious note, deaf kids who receive auditory-verbal/oral intervention early on can develop an inner monologue. However, my Deaf friends tell me they dream in pictures most of the time. That's two mysteries of the universe solved..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."