11/10/2006

 

Happy God Damn Birthday, Marines

231 years old? You don't don't look a day over 30. Except you, Evelio. You look like your 50. And gay. Very, very gay.

Anyway, happy Veteran's Day weekend, everybody. If you know a vet, buy them a beer. If you are a vet, drink said beer.

(And yes, that was nothing but a shameful attempt in hopes that somebody will pay for my drinks this weekend.)

Also, free haircuts at The Hair Saloon For Men! (the moustache in their logo has always creeped me out.)

[have a great weekend, kids. tip your barkeeps.]

Comments:
wow, i was gonna send you an email saying happy birthday, but didnt in fear of being ridiculed. but now its ok cause you said it first. happy birthday marine, now stop putting lemon juice in your hair.
Billy
 
Thanks for the compliment Al. Memories of you and Will foaming at the mouth because you were yelling so loud during the Ball in 2003 will always remain in my mind. Happy Birthday man. Hopefully, you will see me next month.
Evelio
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."