12/01/2006

 

Happy December

There is ice on my porch and fog in my brain. Hence, I ain't doing any thinking today -- Nothing but a couch and some thermaflu for me, thank you very much. I will, however give you two links to help you waste this pointless Friday (but aren't they all?) and get you into that ever-important Holiday spirit:

First, a little reminder to leave your boots out Tuesday night. St. Nick's day is here already!

Next, read up on what is sure to be all the rage at the Holiday parties this year (even if I have to bring it back myself), the drink of the year for 2006.

And with that, start hitting the Random Article link and let wikipedia fill your unproductive Friday with semi-facts and half truths. Nothing better to do, right?

[have a tasty weekend, everybody. good luck picking out your trees.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."