4/20/2007

 

"Thanks For the Smoke!"

One last final note from a violent, hilarious week in Peoria:

21-year-old knocked out Thursday in West Bluff

PEORIA - A 21-year-old Peoria man was punched and knocked unconscious early Thursday in the West Bluff.

Jonathan D. Powers was walking in the 100 block of Richmond Avenue about 12:15 a.m. when a man approached him and asked for a cigarette, police said.

After Powers gave him a cigarette, the man asked Powers why he was in the neighborhood. He then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Powers said he tried to get up, but must have passed out. When he came to, the man was gone.

---

I mean... damn. Thats just uncalled for.

[have a great spring weekend, everybody. check it out, they're blowing up the bridge by my house! I'm going to get on my grind and check it out.]

[oh, and don't forget to check out the new guy!]

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."