6/08/2007

 

So Long, Jerkasses!

I'm outta here for the next week, it's Summer vacay time and no work means no blogging, so you kids will have to find another way to waste 45 seconds of your morn for the next nine days. The Lady Friend and I are hitting the road east to my family's cabin in Indiana, where we will be doing what we do best: eating and drinking.

After that, it's back home for five lazy days of doing absolutely nothing. Except, maybe, if I'm lucky, pushing a giant ball of oil out of a window.

Glorious.

[have a great week and enjoy some summer, everyone. if you really need me, i will be in an intertube, sipping a whiskey drink, somewhere around here.]

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."