8/16/2007

 

Yet Another Example Of Why Having A Ridiculous Knowledge Of The Simpsons Makes My Life More Enjoyable

"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty. And if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called... 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" - Homer

"I saw good action movie last week but I can't think of the name of it... it was about this guy that was a fugitive who escaped in a train crash and was wanted and this other guy was looking for the fugitive in Chicago... I wish I could remember what it was called." - The bagging lady at my friendly neighborhood Schuncks who is a few cocks shy of an orgy (back by popular demand!!), during a conversation I overheard last weekend.

I butted in and told her it was "The Guy Nobody Could Catch."*

*No I didn't, I just shook my head and walked away. Like I talk to people who work at grocery stores.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."