10/24/2008

 

The Race to Above 268

How I think it will end up:




I'm pessimistic on Ohio, Florida, and Indiana; and optimistic on North Carolina (prove me right, research triangle!), Lovers (re: Virginia), and my show me state.

I think it will be (pretty much) an Electoral blowout, but semi close in the popular vote (three to four percent), but I also think Obama will recieve more votes than any presidential candidate in history.

Regardless, I am looking forward greatly to the third Presidential Election Drinkin' Party of my adult life next Tuesday. No matter who wins, we all win, since it means no more political commercials.

The two fox aired 12 political commercials between 8:30 and 9:00 yesterday (Yes I am keeing track). The season moving into Christmas cannot happen soon enough.

Labels:


Comments:
Maybe my policy when I run will be no ads without tits in them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the state of Missouri."